Structure and features:
The series is sealed with Teflon and equipped with a pressure spring for automatic expansion and contraction. Two sets of non-communicating flow passages are drilled on the graphite block, and the two groups are at right angles, and two different fluids pass through the two sets of flow passages for heat exchange purposes. The system adopts advanced processing technology and has the advantages of high heat transfer efficiency, stable and reliable, impact resistance and convenient maintenance. The heat exchange area can reach 800 square meters.
This series of products can be used as evaporators, heaters, coolers, and condensers.
Allowable temperature: -40-180 ° C
Allowable pressure: ≤0.4MPa
This series of products can be used as heaters, coolers, and condensers. A gas-liquid separator is required for use as a condenser.
In addition to the advantages of the YKA series, there are the following characteristics:
1) The graphite heat exchange block has no central hole, and the water hole passes from one side to the other side, and the material hole is filled with the heat exchange block to improve the material utilization rate;
2) The graphite block has only one ring sealing surface of the outer ring, and the YKA series has two inner and outer sealing faces which are prone to sealing failure, which is greatly convenient for processing and overhaul;
3) The equipment of the same heat exchange area is smaller than YKA, and the equipment is more compact;
4) It is possible to manufacture equipment of larger specifications;
5) Can be designed for multi-process, vertical, horizontal use.
YKD type gas-liquid separator structure and size
Installation size table